Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday 6am 1H Hot Yoges - Angela - Day 21

(random last year school pic! I like these.. funny surprises!)

There were 11 girls in class today including the teacher. Where are our men at? Have they wimped out?

Danielle was there this morning. The other teacher.. is back to mornings.. because she is too busy in the afternoons. The tall, skinny, Spanishy looking girl in the Mercedes brought her older sister or friend today.

I had a hard time balancing today. Too sleepy? Maybe... but I was awake at 5:20 - 15 minutes before my alarm. Just not a good balance day!

I stretched out my calves really good. I am really trying to breathe into my ankle and relax it so it stretches out more. I have some more progress in awkward. I am getting lower in the first one, higher on my toes on the second and I went all the way down in the third one! YAY! I felt it in my left knee. I guess it isn't used to bending!

No comments:

Post a Comment