Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday 6am 1H Hot Yoges - Sarah - Day 14

(I just picked a random picture from school computer.. couldn't see who it was!! )
Whoa - Monday morning! I am always a bit sleepy walking down to this class. However, the tall, skinny... Spanishy girl woke me up with her shiny, black, Mercedes bumping Hip Hop. WOW! I like her!! hehehe! I was the first one to sign my name on the list today. I still like our new teacher Sarah. I have heard some complaints about how she does so many Bikram postures. How can I complain? I like those postures. It is nice that all teachers are not doing the same thing.

What did I do good today? Awkward pose - on my toes. I did Pigeon at the end... even the bad ankle. I balanced good. I wish I was balancing better - but I have seemed to plateau. (compared to my normal progress lately.) I did a nice standing bow. My upper back was really stiff. Sarah did miss the back bend in the first posture. The hip hop girl looked back at me and we both shrugged and didn't mention it.. just did what she said. Maybe she meant to miss it?

I have physio today. I am going to ask him about: clicking when balancing and in general, the lump on my instep, and if he can release my hip flexor. (Iliopsoas)

No comments:

Post a Comment