Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thursday 6am 1H Hot Yoges - Angela - Day 31

Wow! It was good to be back starting my morning off right. I don't like missing a morning. Although, I will be missing mornings next week... and until May.

(Omar just walked into the studio and picked up his two picks. He is late! hahaha.. but he is a double pick afro man!)

I had an awesome class this morning. The class was packed. There were 15 yogis plus Angela. Tall Danielle, Rose, Annie and the two sisters were there.

At the end we did pigeon straight up, side and side - ouch. Then we did double pigeon. We also did bridge and two wheels. NTS: crown of head, adjust hands to shoulders and wider for wheel.

She let us out late. I followed Annie out before the Namaste. It just felt late and my rule is to follow Annie out.

No comments:

Post a Comment