Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday 8-9:30 Hot Yoges - Christine - Day 13

I had a lot of thoughts today in yoga. I am pleased with my progress. I am really stoked I can balance. It sucks being injured but I love progress and when you are recovering you get a lot of that gratification. On that note, I do not wish to be injured again.

I am worried about the bump in the bottom of my left instep. I can't remember if it was there before my injury. I think it was. I think it is bothering me more now because my foot had lost all that muscle and now it is gaining it all back. It is aggravated by the trauma. I looked it up last night and some people said it went away and then there were some responses about having to get it cut out and stay off of it for six weeks. GREAT! That won't be me. I am the one where it goes away!

No comments:

Post a Comment