Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday 8am-9:30 Hot Yoges - Christine - Day 19

Hahaha!! I think this is so funny!! 
I was thinking about progress today. Maybe I wished to see more evidence of progress and my wish came true - except for me allowing to progress past my already advanced level I got duped and regressed so I could see the progress from a new basal level back up to my normal self level. Hmmm.. be careful what you wish for folks. Those little leprechauns are tricky!

There was something else I was thinking about.. that I wanted to write. I really wish I could download my brain. I seem to wash all my thoughts out in the shower. My blog would be riveting if was actually all the stuff I planned to write while laying there in yoga.

I don't know. Progress is minimal today. I sweat a lot. I feel good. DONE DAY 19!

No comments:

Post a Comment