Friday, September 3, 2010

6am Yoges - Anglea - Day 4

I don't want to be mean and I would hate if someone said this about me when I was teaching.. but was she still drunk? She wasn't clear in her instructions, we didn't have to hold anything, and she giggled a lot at things that weren't funny. Not one of her best days.

I touched my heels in camel - just like I said I would. I used the wall. I tried to follow along... but she was doing all sorts of different stuff and not being clear. I felt sorry for new students. The lady beside me was totally lost. However, in the change room two girls walked in and said, "That was a good class." I thought to myself... maybe it was just me? Maybe I am critical of other teachers because I am a teacher. Hmmm...

She has had some really good days so I won't hold this against her. Just one of those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment