Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wednesday 6-7:15pm Flow - Leo - Day 30

I turned my alarm off somehow yesterday. I think it was because I was up before it and I was playing with my phone. I must have slid it off then. AND... I got home late from Belle's awesome party so I just collapsed into bed without checking. It is set automatic usually. I woke up at 6:30am in a foggy, confused, panic. Then I relaxed and took my time geting ready. For the rest of today I have felt like I had so much to do and wasn't getting anything done... except for making up dances. I made up dances pretty fast today. I attribute that to the nice weather. Sun power!

So, this was my first FLOW class since the ankle. I am glad I waited till now to go to one. There are a lot of things that would have been a challenge in my earlier days.

Leo taught an awesome class. It was the perfect balance of repetition and challenge. I got to do the bird of paradise. I couldn't balance in this one with my bad ankle. We got to do the splits.. and my sore hamstring wasn't sore! YAY! We also did head stands like the ones that Erin had in some of her pictures... on FB. I am going to try and find that picture. It is so cool.. I was thinking about it in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment