Thursday, September 9, 2010

6am 1HH Yoges - Sarah - Day 10

I like our new teacher!
Today is Thursday so, Danielle was here. That other girl that used to come all the time ... I thought her name was Danielle.. but I guess not.. the one that was in an accident last spring. She was here. It was the first time I have seen her since I have been back. We didn't get to chat. She didn't really seem to happy - maybe just tired or focussed. It was a tired morning for a lot of people. I didn't want to wake up. It is crazy being busy again. I love it! It is a good change from broken ankle boredom!

Progress report:
The best thing I did today... I balanced on my left leg with my arm up - (still next to the wall in case I need it) in standing bow. I was just holding my leg and not doing the bow part - but I balanced.. which is really hard. I remember when balancing was so easy. Anywho... I am really happy about balancing!!

I did something else good.. what was it.. I can't remember.. it was so long ago now... hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment