Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesday 6am 1H Hot Yoges - Angela

(another random school picture! It is the twins!)
Angela told us about a new teacher that is teaching the 2pm class named Will. I asked if he was hot and she replied I wish - she is pretty sure he is gay. She loved his class though and said that he sang during class??? It brought a tear to her eye? I am intrigued but not enough to take a day off.. but maybe if I have my spare last block one day or he teaches a later time I will check it out.

Last night the physio released my hip flexor. It is so much better but I can still feel it. I think the laser will fix it up the rest of the way. The physio also pluged needles into my muscles and the one that is killing me is the calf one. It feels like it is going to cramp. It is awful. I need to be more relaxed next time I go to physio and just let him release the damn muscle!

I didn't balance as good this morning.. no wait.. I had some good balances.. but I was pretty tired. I didn't sleep well last night.. maybe because of physio! hahaha! I woke up all sweaty! YUCK! and bad dreams! Double yuck!

That's all.. I didn't use the wall at all. My ankle didn't click as much. I asked the physio about clicking.. and he said that is normal. No problem. He likes to throw things.

OH.. and both tall, tattoo girl, and my other friend who was in the accident.. they are both Danielles! (I came in after them and read their names on the paper!)

No comments:

Post a Comment