Monday, September 6, 2010

Just some walking!

I had lunch with Mikey on G street. From there I walked down G street to Water street, up Abbott and right on Cordova and back up Cambie. I turned right on Georgia turned before the library, right on Robson and left down Homer to HOME!

I am way faster now. I even passed some people! (mind you they were walking slow and looking at the madness Telus and Chinese food stuff going on on G street.) Way more people passed me. I was walking fast keeping up with Mikey and I just kept going after the sky train. I slowed down about halfway through ... don't want to overdo it.

I saw another guy on crutches by my house. Were there always this many people on crutches and I didn't notice? Do I notice crutch people now - or has this been an exceptionally bad summer for a lot of people?

I walked for about 55 minutes from Roxy burger - cause I listened to my new warm-up and the Christmas show up until the finale song. 

Foot massage time!

No comments:

Post a Comment