Friday, April 30, 2010

6am Hot Yoges - Theresa

Wow!! I did it!! Five 6am classes in a row. My friend Dana wasn't there though - I hope she didn't hurt herself yesterday. I hope that she went out and partied and had fun.. or had a nice warm pit spot that she didn't want to get out of. I am sure I will see her next week.

I am not being racist here but Theresa makes me think of a witch doctor. She is powerful yet calm, strong and spooky... a bit. She evokes the power of the earth. Ya know? I like her classes.. but not all the time.. too slow..

I had the weirdest dreams last night.. Emma, Carrie, a kid from school, Gene, was in it too.. and  a man that liked to hug babies together.. WHAT? and Dad.. he was looking for me.. but I couldn't hear him calling me.. and I lost my bike cause I didn't have a lock... and the reason I was lost was because I had taken the kids to a battle on a Friday night.. then at 9:22 exactly.. I heard the other school say something mean.. that they didn't even appreciate that I was there.. and I said.. that is it.. everybody out.. I am going home. But.. I was in Surrey somewhere that I didn't know (not that that is possible!!) and  I had my bike.. but it was gone and I and I had to get home.. ... and.. ya.. whatever.. weird!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment