Monday, April 5, 2010

Sunday 18km with Carrie - Week 14

19.2 km
1:52:53 mins
5:53 min/km
1441 cals

Running Room - Quick Draw Torso Pack

Style #HYDRO COLOR

Angled torso pack for easy access to bottle. Isothermal bottle compartment helps to keep water cool in the summer and prevents it from freezing in the winter. Includes mesh storage pocket, front and back reflectivity, a quick release buckle and identification label on the adjustable strap. Is available in a variety of colors to choose from.
· Colors: Red, Black, Royal Blue, Sky Blue, Rose

Carrie helped me with to return my water belt and get a new one. She made me try it on in the store and test it out. AND.. I like it... it works!! YAY!! Take three was a success! For the run I did what Katherine suggested and I put in a gel (orange vanilla) and water and shook it up. It tasted like orange vanilla water. YUM! I was so dehydrated though that I drank that whole bottle and I filled up at English Bay - with help from Carrie cause the stream of water was not helping me at all... and I drank all that too. I also had some jelly beans! yum!! 

Anywho - Today is Tuesday and this run was Sunday. Carrie ran with me.. and she kicked my but. We went to lunch after and the bottom of my ice tea glass fell out and the whole fresh drink spilled all over me just to remind me to quit being such a dork. Or.. at least that is how I interpreted it. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment