Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday 6am Hot Yoges - LEO!

I wasn't going to go this morning. I set my alarm so I could sleep in however, I woke up at 4:30 am and thought.. I might as well go to yoga. I reset my alarm and just dozed and thought about school for an hour an 15 mins.

It is great to be back at yoga. I like getting there all sleepy and leaving all sweaty and awake. I still find I am so stiff in the morning and not at most flexible but whatever.

Leo taught class this morning. There weren't many people there.. maybe 6? Ya. Leo didn't kill us with a lot of planks like usual. He went pretty easy on us actually. It was nice.

Was I thinking about anything?? Wait.. he told us to set a goal at the beginning and my goal was not to think about how hungry I was!! haha!! My stomach was growling before we started. Sometimes I think that if I eat right before I fall asleep I wake up more hungy.

My goal for this week is to go to 6am yoges every school day! I also want to go to Jazz tonight and hip hop on Wednesday.. and that is it.. the rest is a little bit of running - taper week....

No comments:

Post a Comment