Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thursday 6km Speed!! - Week 13 - Katherine's yoga talk :)

6 km
29:10 mins
4:50 min/km
453 cals

WOW!! What a great evening! I went to run club. We ran first. We ran to the C wall by Caderos to do speed training. We ran as fast as we could down the C wall and then jogged back five times. I was the first girl and third. It felt awesome and it was fun. I love pushing myself.

After training we had my favourite yoga teacher give a talk and a demonstration on yoga! YAY!! She made me feel cool like I knew she would. That is the the coolest I have ever felt in run club. AND!!! I went to her 9pm yoga class with her.. at Y Yoga by Shoppers on Homer.

Her advice on the water belt is to take it back and just get the one bottle one put a gel in it with water... and shake it up! I am going to do that. I hate my water belt! (Maybe I can get my mom to take it back.. I hate returning things!! and I have already returned this once.. to two different stores!!)

She also suggested training with Falcon ... Here it is
Something to look into for next year??? Maybe??

No comments:

Post a Comment