Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wednesday 6am Hot yoges with PATRICIA!!

Wow, I haven't been to her class in so long. Patricia is awesome and man can she get the people up for 6am class. There were 20 yogis there this morning. I like it when there are more people because you get more energy. Although, I must say there were no smiles from anyone but myself. I think they were there but asleep still.. or just grumpy. I shouldn't say that, Patricia was smiling.

I had a rough class today because I am sore from all the dance I did yesterday in class. It is a good sore but my muscles are tired. I couldn't hold everything and I tried.

I will talk about ustrasana - camel pose. (I had to look it up.. I am forgetting all the names!!) The first one I felt stiff. The second one she challenged us to stay for 9 breaths.. I think it was nine.. and if nine.. why not ten?? Anywho.. I accepted the challenge in my head. She said, go past the point where you body tells you to get out and that is where you will feel the benefits. I felt my arms getting pins and needles and super dizzy when I came out. I did it though.

Great class - I was super sweaty and tried really hard. I was still sweating after my shower in my car on the way to school!! (I had porridge and yogurt and gatorade for the drive! So organized!!)

1 comment: