Friday, April 2, 2010

9am Hot Yoges with Ayumi :)

WOW! I am still hot and I just showered. I am sitting in my towel on my bed... breathing. hahaha! That was a great morning class. I was pretty crunchy and my legs were pretty tired. My front of my left hip is hurting. I hurt it originally in Moe's class doing switch splits ... a long time ago. Then last night I felt it pull a bit. I will ice it today. I was thinking maybe I should head back to the laser. Then I was thinking why does WCB suck so much? It would be great if they paid for the laser.. it would be great if I paid them every month and they actually did something for me. I guess I better get on that. Maybe find someone that has done it before and see how they got it to work for them.

You know what I was thinking about the whole class... how awesome last night was! I still feel so privileged that I got to go to Katherine's class. I was also thinking about my stupid water bottle. I don't think I have ever thought about something so gay so much in my life. Then I thought, at least I am not thinking about how fat I am. I actually like my 35... almost 36 year old body!! I rock! I mean there are the obvious things.. I wish I wasn't such an ogre.. but for me.. I am me.. and I am happy with me. YAY!!!

K.. getting dressed now.. sweating has stopped!! LATER!!

2 comments: