Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday 6km Tempo - Week 15

 Here is a picture that Mark took of one of the sharks in the Galapagos. He doesn't look as big as I remember. Look at how blue that water is!! WOW!!!

6 km
30:03 mins
4:59 min/km
451 cals

WHOA! I did it. I ran for me and Carrie today. My poor friend had to leave school sick and go to the doctor and get more medicine. Rest Carrie and get better so you are not sick for the race!!! We should all take care and try and get rest. Emma has been ill too. (Thanks dad for making me get the flu shot.. you were right!!)

I am exhausted though. This is the busiest time of year for me and I feel like I keep sleeping and then all of a sudden I am back at work. Today feels like it should be a Friday.. but.. it is only Tuesday!! I had to check my phone for the date today when my alarm went off because I did not believe that I had to go to school... again!! AND it is only Tuesday!! hahaha!!

Anywho - I was pooped today.. I went and did my costume errands after school and faded... I decided to go home.. eat some grub and then have a nap!! I napped from 5-6:30... nice! I was so grogged after that though that I tried to talk myself out of my run and staying in bed!! hhaha!! Nice try Johnson!

I got out there and ran down the alley. I decided to turn left at the C wall instead of my usual right to English Bay. I ran back towards my home and around to Science World and it is all open all the way around now. I ran back across the Granville street bridge and home. NICE!

I told myself it was a tempo but I didn't have to try hard.. just get out there and do it!! But... I think I did good! YAY!

OK.. food.. then BED! I can't wait!! WOO HOOO!!!

8 Steady tomorrow.. hmmm.. where should I go??? Where should I run to baby???

No comments:

Post a Comment