Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thursday 6am 1 Hour Hot - Ayumi- Happy Earth Day!

Today it is a bright and sunny morning. I woke up at 5:30 am. I laid there listening to what was going on outside my room. Ian is home late. I think he has someone with him - maybe a girl? He is cooking food? I get up at 5:40 and get ready for yoges. There is someone sleeping on the couch.. or watching TV. Leave it to Ian to bring a boy home! haha! Maybe it was Kyle.

Tall, tattoo girl was at yoga this morning. I haven't seen her since last fall or maybe Christmas? Pre-run training anyways. She looks good and strong. She stood beside me. I kept looking at her to see what we were supposed to do because Ayumi is so quiet. All I hear is,"La la laa, la back la. La la breathe laa." I hope that tattoo girl doesn't think I am weird for always looking at her!

Let's talk not washing hair! I have been trying to do this on suggestion of Shirley who says that washing your hair all the time makes you bald. I washed Monday after my run. I didn't wash Tuesday. I washed Wednesday morning. I rinsed after my run that night and this morning I rinsed after yoga. I have it tied back. I think it is going to be gross though! Hahhaha! Oh well. I will make sure I wash it .. I wonder if I can make it till Saturday morning?? Gross!! What an interesting new challenge for me. A lot less physical than what I am used to. I still don't think I can do it. I am an every dayer. It is a hard habit to break because I am so automatic in the shower.

Anywho.. there is the bell. Time to teach. I didn't talk much about yoga. Whatevs.. LATER!! Happy Earth Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment