Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tuesday 6am Hot Yoges - Leo

Eagle
Well, this morning was a bit busier than Monday morning. Not surprising. The tall, tattoo girl was there, the nice Asian lady that wears full on clothes and stands in the back corner, and the little lady with tattoos who was there yesterday... ya. I should learn names!

I set my mat up on the right side of Leo today. I could hear way better. I think I will stand somewhere new every class this week. It is musical mat week. I like that.

Leo asked us to set an intention and mine was to hold all poses until we were told to release and don't use my I couldn't hear as an excuse - hold it longer and be the last one out then. My thighs were shaking on my warrior twos... but with the help of Leo yelping, "Paaaaaaula!" I stayed even though I almost came out. My right standing bow I fell out early and ... soemthing else.. when we go into the arabesque thing from the twisted legs.. I fell out on the left. WOW.. I forget the names of things.. not good!! 

Leo used the clock and I did savasana and we were out right at 7. Perfect!

My body is sore from yoga yesterday. I feel ripped!! Bring on this half marathon.

Where should I stand tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment