Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wednesday 8km Steady - Week 15

8 km
43 mins
5:22 min/km
?
My stupid runpod froze. This is what I remember. BOOO!! I will never get to the blue level this way!! hhahaha! Oh I hate that!!! Oh well.

I was laughing out loud... and smiling while I ran. I was listening to Flipout and Jay's Sneaker Special of Straight Goods - Part one. I can't wait to listen to the rest of them. Hahaha!! It made me think of making a sneaker dance show!! ya!! That would be so cool!!

What a great day! The sun was shining and I ran out my alley, right around Science World, along to Granville Island, and up across the Granville street bridge. Sun shining!!!!! I really didn't feel like running. Well.. I think I am just bored of running and I want to do other things.. but soon.. very very soon! Once I got out there and got past the 2km point .. and once flipout and J came on.. I wasn't running anymore. I was just listening to the sneaker stories and songs and trucking along. Then, it said 3km left and I was by G island.. so I decided I would take the G bridge back and it worked out perfect. It was 400 meters as I was coming down the hill of the bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment