Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thursday 6am 1 Hour Hot - Ayumi

This is taking a bit far??
Although.. it kinda looks fun


Ok - it is now lunch time at school. What was I thinking this morning in class? What did I want to remember to write down?

I will start at the beginning. Let's see. It was a small class. That little asian woman - who is always there .. was behind me. I like it when she is behind me cause she always tries hard and that makes me try hard. Although, my legs are sore from all this running- so I gave up on a lot of the squat stuff. I tried to hold them but the burn got the better of me. No worries.

That other little aisan guy that always wears his shirt - a big shirt - that would be so uncomforatble when you get sweaty. He was there on the other diagonal behind me. He also is a try harder. I guess a lot of people that come at 6am are.

There were three people on the other side of the studio that I couldn't pay attention to.

Ayumi was too quiet for my def ears as usual so I had to follow other people.

We did the plank - lift up right leg, left leg, right hand, left hand. That was cool. I will use that one in school.

We did the same hamstring stretches as last Thursday. I like those. Then for spine twist we did it laying from that position and with straight leg. I got good cracks with that.

Rewind a minute.. we did cool spine stretching. We did spider cobra... spider fingers and lift the whole body up - remember to keep long neck - no crunchy neck... She has a good bendy spine. She is a good teacher to teach cool spine stuff. We did something else too but I can't remember. Oh well, maybe we will do it again next week.

She tends to go over time. This is not good when I am trying to get to work. Then, on the other hand, I haven't been late yet. I just feel rushed when I walk in the change room and it is 7:06. Ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment