Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wednesday Hill Training - Week 14 -

8 km
45:07 mins
5:36 min/km
603 cals

I tried to get out of this run in my head so many times - even when I was running. You did 8 hills - that is enough - run home it is raining. I told myself I was going to run 9. I ran 9 Broughtons and there and back. I think people who live with their windows on that sidewalk must have thought I was crazy. Up and down and up and down.

The reason I left the house in the first place was because Emma and I ready set go ourselves out the door and into the rain... thanks FB - you are such a social connector. It was miserable. I was right. My hands were frozen on my run to the hill but find on the way back. I guess by then I was hot enough.. maybe even steaming???

I had an awful day at school - and tomorrow will be just as awful until it is done. I just thought of another thing I need to do before we go to our field trip tomorrow - burn CD's for each of the class dances. I am going to yoga tomorrow morning. My head is doing that same thing.. you should go to work early and get ahead.. but there will be no getting ahead... until it is over and there is nothing left to do.. there will just be more things to do... so.. yoga.. and find peace so I don't swear or freak out at kids tomorrow. My goal for tomorrow is to deal with the stress better than I did today. I will smile and be nice... and ask kids politely to leave me alone. hahaha!!

OK!! I hope your runs went awesome too!! Carrie out on the track around LSS with Amy and Ema.. out on the island somewhere!!

No comments:

Post a Comment