Wednesday, May 5, 2010

6am Hot Yoges - Patricia

Oh man!! I was so tired this morning... and sore from Booty Camp!! haha... but I opened my eyes and followed through. Yoga clothes by the toilet.. step into those as I flush... towels and matt behind the door.. wash up and brush.. and out the door.

It was a fun class. I don't think I was the only tired one. We had some laughs over that during class. Tall, tattoo girl, Dana, and that girl that always comes with her boyfriend and she always has a cold... she was there without him. We were the front row. Supposedly, we have to be leaders - but we were not holding everything that long. Tired! hahah!

I felt great when I left... I am sore right now.. that booty camp was a good idea..  it is nice to work some new muscles!

No comments:

Post a Comment