Saturday, May 29, 2010

Saturday 1:05 Ballet - Nicola

Holy cow - I forgot how hard ballet was. I am going to be hurting tomorrow. I wanted that class to end so bad. I was so sweaty and smelly I am sure.. cause I just did the quick rinse shower after yoga this morning.. thinking.. I am just going to get sweaty anyways. Dude... shoulda came home and had a nice show show!

I didn't do everything on releve because my calves were seizing up. Ummm... I just kept being embarrassed about how sweaty I was. I think going to hot yoga got my engine started so I sweat easier. I mean... I was sweaty by the second exercise. Oh well, I am not going to dwell on it. I will never be that kid that can be dry at the end of ... BARRE! (unless of course I don't try at all??)

I am going to go to ballet again on Tuesday night. It should go a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment