Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sunday "16km" LSD 8:30am Running Room

18.45 km
1:50 hours
5:58 min/km
1275 cals

Well - it was great to be with some of the kids from run club. Somehow we were running with a 2:15 group.... WAY TOO SLOW.. dude.. at one point I actually stopped running and walked the same pace... just to see if we were really going that slow. Anywho.. what am I training for? Who cares? So we chilled and ran through the park past Lagoon over the bridge and out by the pool. We ran left along the C wall and over the Burrard street bridge, through Kits and up to Jherico and back. On the way back we just ran down Pacific to Beach to Chilco and back to the running room. I booted it from the bridge back with no more stops and no more going slow. I caught up to the group that was before us.. hahaa.. and passed them! I guess the theory about saving your energy and booting at the end is so true. It works!

Anywho.. sore now... and hungry. I think toes are canceled due to a lame boyfriend... What a loser Vince is!!!

K... bye!! I am going to walk to Opus and get my notebook for Bali!!! (and make my calendar.. and put all the stuff I need it in it.. yay.. maybe I will get some stickers too.. hmmm... )

No comments:

Post a Comment