Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thursday 6am Hot Yoges - Danny - Please let us out on time!!

I felt that my balance was off today. I don't know if it is my cold or because we practiced with the lights really low. Either or a combo of the two are the only two changes I can attribute it to. I also felt extra drippy today.

Danielle (not Dana - I saw the sign in list) was there and my little asian lady.. (I still have to find out her name). It was a smaller class. I wonder if it will be equally small tomorrow? The classes were quite large last week.

I heard my alarm loud and clear this morning. I woke up at 5:20 and went back to sleep - then ALARM! I almost rolled back over... there is always that second where you are like.. what am I doing? Forget it.. then.. oh.. ok... I will get up. Then.. all good! You are there and you are doing it!

LATER! Gotta go sign in!

No comments:

Post a Comment