Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wednesday 5km Tempo




5 km
26:21 mins
5:15 min/km
351 cals

I felt like I was running fast today but I wasn't running as fast as yesterday. hmmm.... it was windy... maybe that was pushing me back.

I made a arm band holder for my new runpod. I made it out of the outside couch material and my yellow sweat pant material, some black elastic and yellow velcro. It is a snug fit and I should have left some space for my key... but it worked good. It is kinda cute. I like it!

I ran down my alley and right along the C wall to about the water fountain in English Bay and then I turned around and came back along the C wall. I didn't turn back up to my alley because it was up! Instead I kept running towards Yaletown on the C wall and I finished at that kids park. I walked from there up Drake street, right on Homer and up Davie into my alley.

OH!! I played meet you pass you! There were two girls in front of me on the C wall. I said in my head if I meet you I will pass you... and I met the first girl and passed her. Then, I did the same with the next one. I kinda felt bad passing them. But you can't do the runner's nod when you aren't looking at each other. So I just overtook and left them in my dust.

1 comment: