Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tuesday 6am Yoges - Patricia

This guy is funny... My toes are slippery


Stacee woke me up at 5:34 am!! hahaha.. she isn't coming. I couldn't hear what she was saying. We both sounded morning froggy. I do remember being called a goober or a booger..

It is the new yoga clotehes that mom got me at Christmas that make me feel awesome. I wore some of my lower fitting shorts today.. and it is so much harder to keep my lower gut in during things like the plank. It did make me try harder. That is good I guess. It just pinches out my lower ponch in certain positions. But no worries.. I am cool. I am awesome for 36! I love me!

So - what else was I thinking this class? Hmmm.. oh.. the couple was behind me. He is getting really good. He concentrates hard and closes his eyes when he is told. She is still blowing her nose and fidgeting. I feel sorry for her. It seems like she is always sick.. and her husband is getting better than her. I would hate that!! hahaha!! I would never say that though... it is not a competition. I just think like that.. which I will try not to... tomorrow!! hehehe!!

K.. gotta go sign in before the bell!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment