Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday 6am 1 Hour Hot - Angela (Stacee!!)

Wow! I couldn't believe it!!! Stacee made it to yoga at 6am! She really is determined and motivated. It is great. I love that quality in a person. Less talk more action. She did tons better than last time. That is what is great about yoga you can make some corrections and improvements so quickly yet there are always things to work on and get better.

I had a great class. I was kinda wobbley at the beginning and I was slippery too - I body buttered yesterday... tried to a be a little pretty for mother's day??? hahahah! Hi MOM!!!

Angela was freshly inspired by her yoga retreat and was eager to share her new ideas..  foundation was a new word I think she used a few times. I like it when teachers are excited to teach and I have seen her on both ends of the scale now. I hope she stays exctied.

No comments:

Post a Comment