Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thursday 5 Speed

3.43 km
18:42 mins
5:27 min/km
237 cals

My computer is doing something weird. Let's hope that stops. I don't want to talk about it and make it happen again. Anywho, I should have warmed up longer and cooled down longer - went for an extra km there and back. I will do that next time I do speed training. I found a good straight spot in between David Lamb park and the one where I do Booty Camp. It is long and straight. I felt like a total dork though - racing as fast as I could then jogging back. Oh well. It felt good. I ran myself right out breath and then jogged back and repeated this five times. The fifth time I was blasted!! I stopped before the end. It is weird though, on my runpod - it doesn't show that I ran that fast.. I guess the slow jogs evened it out. I would like to see it on the graph though and even though I set it to the most points I still didn't see any fours... I know I was going four.. twenty maybe.. ?? hahaha!!

Anywho - besides feeling like a dork and wishing I would have run a little longer.. it was pleasant and sunny. I have officially booted my pink nikes out to just boot camp shoes..

Hey.. let's see if my AfterRun worked!!! It did!! hahahaa!! Here it is.. I thought I was holding it so still.. but I was walking.. so .. it is a bumpy ride.. I hope you like it! I love the AfterRun!

























































 


















































































































  

No comments:

Post a Comment