Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thursday 8pm Booty Camp - Maren

What I should do with these blogs about Booty Camp is try and remember the exercises that we did so I can re-use them either myself or with my classes. BTW - I saw Julie Morgan walking by today... she was like.. what are you doing??? And I shook my booty and said.. booty camp!! hahaha!! She must think I am crazy!

So- today:

1. Ladder rope: run in every step, run to the cone, skip back.
2. Ladder rope: RL in every step, run to the cone, grapevine type thing back
3. Ladder rope: out, out, in, in, run to the cone, lunge R back (next time L)
4. Ladder rope: outside foot steps across and in - 1,2,3 back and forth, run to the cone, squat jumps - bring knees way up and get air
5. Ladder rope: R side in, in, out, out, run to the cone, half turn squats back

water break

In groups of three we had four stations:
1. band on the railing - rows - pinch scapulas together - hands holding knife and fork waiting for dinner
2. 1,2,3/ 1,2,3 over the yellow runner thing
3. pushups - normal wide - look diagonally forward
4. suicides - run touch run touch

water break

In groups of four we had four stations:
1. band on the railing - rows - top of fists horizontal
2. burpies
3. yoga pushups (tricep)
4. football low squat runs/ shuffles - touch

Squat wide arms like a puppet twists - lots

the arm thing that Stacee hates - bird noises

bridge - bridge slow marching - one leg up and hold repeat other leg - down and ups

planks center, R, center, L

warrior one with knee down and spinal twist R and L

rebounds

walk home and hot tub!! NICE!

Our instructor Maren will not be here next week. I will not be attending next Tuesday because it is our run club dinner. You know ... this is a great month! I love MAY! This is just what I needed.. to do things and keep busy till Bali! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment