Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thursday 6am Hot Yoges - Patricia

I woke up before my alarm this morning - because I went to bed really early! yaya!! Dana was there and both tattoo girls... and that new dude that was there yesterday. He stood beside me today. He tries hard and sucks at double pigeon too!! The old man tattoo guy was there.. the one that looks like he could be a California surfer dad. The little Asian lady was there.. and asked about my race. She said that the Okanagan race - which is the same time as the Victoria one - is one of her favourites. I will mention this to Carrie and Emma but I am pretty sure we are still going to do the Victoria. I am just stoked that we have a little running team!

Back to yoga - my muscles are sore all over. This is nice but ... I didn't do as good as I could of. I still did awesome though. I kinda flaked out on the warrior threes. (flat arabesque ones) I should take an afternoon class soon just to really stretch cause I am so stiff in the morning. Maybe I will do that this weekend.. maybe.

There is the bell!! School time!! YAY!! Today is a fake Friday... cause tomorrow is PRO D and I am going to Harbour with KELI!!! YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment