Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wednesday 6am Hot - Patricia (Stacee & Crystal)

I had white carrots .. not red stuff.. but that looks like the meat I ate!!


Stacee did yoga again!!! She brought another friend Crystal. This is awesome. This is her 3rd class. Could she like yoga?

I was walking down the hill and I merged with the little Asian lady. I have to learn names man! She talks quiet but I did my best at hearing her and nodding and smiling and responding. She said that she had tried to bring 11 different friends and the only person that actually ever joined was her husband. I was trying to think of who I have brought... Marnie joined for about a year.. she joined Bikram and then WHY. Crystal went a couple of times. That blonde chick.. that used to work for Crystal.. damn.. can't remember her name.. oops.. she joined and I would meet her there.. but then she moved to a studio closer to her house. I don't know if she still practices. I brought the girls in Bali and I know that Erin is still practicing on the island. I brought Emma and she loved it but it is too expensive where she lives. She would go for sure if she had the loot. Ian wants to go.. we just haven't found a time to go together yet. Hmmm... who else? Oh ya!!! Carrie!! Carrie and I used to go all the time together.. oh how I miss that!! Carrie move back to the city!! I guess I have done pretty good at introducing people to yoga.

I stood beside Dana today (If that is her name.. Danielle?). We both struggle at the same time going into warrior three from standing bow adn holding. The supporting leg killed in my but. I have never had a problem here before and she told me in the changeroom that this is a new struggle for her as well. I think it is because someone said something about it hurting during class and then I felt it. I have to delete this comment so I can go back to ignoring it again!

The couple was there this morning too. They were on the other side of the studio.

There was a tall, older, running man. I know he is a running man because he had my running water bottle and it had Gu in it. He said he loves the stuff. Hahaha!! I guess it would be good for morning yoga.. give you some energy without making you sicky.

I was feeling so ill last night. I want to remember this. I haven't felt like that since I made pot pies. I woke up around 11:30 and felt like puking and my mind felt all panicky. I went to the bathroom. I didn't puke. I drank some water and tried to stop thinking about feeling sick. I cuddled my pillow and curled into fetal until I fell back to sleep. When I woke up.. my stomach still felt a little bloated but I am ok. Maybe it was the rich food that I ate at our celebration dinner with the running room. I had some kind of soup and sour dough bread slices.. yum! And.. beef .. and mashed potatoes and white carrots that looked like french fries... short ribs.. or ribs without the bone.. something that just melted in my mouth. It was yummy and filling. I gave my desert to Sofie to take to Ben. I had just one beer .. and I didn't finish it. I don't know what made me sick.. but I am writing it down for when I feel like that again. I am like a detective!!

K.. teach time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment