Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday 6am Hot Yoges - Angela

Whoa.. I woke up at 5:17 with a messed up dream. I won't get into it.. but I thought.. better to stay away then drift back into that one!! I was so hungry this morning.. cause I ate the rest of my pizza after boot camp.. right before I went to sleep. I will get healthy next week?? (Food healthier)

I felt fat today! hahaha!! (umm... pizza? Big cookie?)

She did the arms cross legs crossed sitting one... I don't have time to look it up... separately.. arms only ... legs only... kinda different. She did something else different... what was it??? argh... it will come to me.. anyways .. it nice to see she is still inspired from the little yoga thing she went to. I like that.. I am proud of her for that.

K.. go sign in!! FRIDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment