Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sunday 6km - Kinda fast!!

7km 
41:42 mins
5:55 min/km 
0 cals


I was so excited to get out and run. It is a beautiful day. I was waiting for Stacee but she didn't wake up.. so whatever. I had a false start. I went out and my runpod wouldn't move. I restarted it and went back inside and tried plugging it in. Damn. I don't want to get changed and go to future shop... wait.. MAC store.. nice and close. I went there.. he fixed it in two seconds. He said it was stuck on hold. Well, it is not stuck on hold now!! It won't turn off.. it won't move again. I can't deal with this. I don't want to lose all of these runs.. I will never make it to blue.. I won't be able to save my runs in Bali. I am going right back there now and getting a new one!! SCREW IT! It is old and it is time. It has done me years of running and done well. Thank-you runpod!

My run was good. I ran down my alley and to English Bay and back 6km. Then.. I walked home and tried to stop my runpod but it kept recording my walk.. so that ruined my pace. When I unplugged the Nike Plus part it stopped the run. I didn't know that. The data went to Nike Plus too.. thank goodness!! I should have done that last Sunday!!

Anywho - nice run. I ran fast and it felt good. I was sweaty and happy. I slowed down on the way back. OK!! Going to get a new IPOD!! and a case for my arm.. maybe.. and.. groceries and do laundry and go to Langley!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment