Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday 10:30 Contemporary - Justine (Keli Day!)

I am always afraid of this class because there are so many "elite" contemporary dancers and I am not in their crew. It is great to have Justine the teacher though cause she makes me feel better. I warned her that I was coming and that I would be at the back.. but to speak loud cause I am def.

Keli and I had a pretty good class. I think I rolled the right way most of the time and I caught onto what I was supposed to be doing.. most of the time. I think I could get good and give more if I knew what I was doing. I know that is why those elite are so good - because they come all the time and they know the routines.. and Justine's style... so they can go past just trying to remember which way to roll.

Keli did awesome.. she was sick and she danced for 2.5 hours!! She was coughing away too.. poor thing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment