Saturday, May 29, 2010

Saturday 8am Hot Yoges - Christine... that was hard!

Hot, tired, yucky tummy, left ear plugged with sweat, can't hear what you are saying, dizzy.... it was a class full of negative thoughts. I couldn't make myself shut up.. it was grueling today but I am done that.. and as soon as my face returns to a nice human colour... I will be happy.

After yoges I went into the shower at yoga and stood under the cold water. I have Gatorade now and I am pretty stoked on that. There is a happy thought.

I kept thinking if you do the next one I will let you sit down and take a rest.. but then I would end up doing the next one... tricking myself into it. I am so sneaky!

It didn't work all the time though. I was really dizzy at my second triangle so I laid down for the second set and caught my breath. The back extentions I skipped most of and just moved my head from side to side because they pressed on my tummy. I did the rest of the class slowly and poorly. I was strong until triangle though. So, that means I had a half good class. There, another positive thought!

I have to tell Christine that I can't hear her. She is so soft and quiet which is fine if she is standing right next to me.. but I got to watch my neighbours to see when to do things if she is not near me.

DONE!

NEXT... ballet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment