Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday 6am Hot Yoges - Theresa - last class!

Wow! It is hard to believe that the last time I was at yoga was last Friday. I had a busy weekend camping then a night out and now.. I am back! It feels good to be back.

Today is Theresa's last class. Supposedly she is moving to Toronto because her husband is the director of medicine... or something. That is what Danielle told me. It was her last class and one of the best classes I have ever had with her. (except for the one where.. she put smelly stuff on my and massaged my head.. that was pretty awesome.. I think that was meditation.. and I never went back... ) Anywho, she had a lot of energy - unlike her sleepy, slow classes - which I don't mind Friday mornings after a long week... but this has been a short week and it felt good for her to make us try so hard today. I guess you should treat every class like it is your last class???

I was feeling a little nauseas this morning during warrior poses and the back bend on your knees... camel? I totally don't remember any names lately.. (truthfully - I cheated and used the internet to look them up and I am just too lazy to do that right now.. or busy... )

Oh ya.. I woke up and my right knee hurts!! WHAT? What did I do when I was sleeping.... or tossing and turning rather.. dreaming I had three turtles that ate cheese and the cheese turned into a tongue that licked a hot frying pan and sizzled!!and it was the turtle tongue. What was I going to do with these turtles when I went away to Bali? Why did I get turtles right before I left?

No comments:

Post a Comment