Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thursday 4 Hills

5.15 km
28:40 mins
5"34 min/km
359 cals

Oh... I am in a hurry... gotta get to booty camp!!

I have to say I felt fat today? WHAT? Yes!! I was wearing those Adidas pants and they are tight at the top.. so they make me look fat now that I can't hide that part with my jacket!! I guess I will just have to ... work harder.. get new pants???

I love running the Broughton hill. I ran down to Beach - by mistake cause that is just the way that I usually go. Anywho - I got to Broughton and knocked off four easy ups. I cruised home. I have noticed a weird ache in my right achilles. Nothing too bad. I had this before in Bali at the start of last year. Maybe it is just getting used to running again after having a week off. I will watch out for it ... oh.. and I should probably stretch!! oops! I have totally gotten out of that habit. I must get back into it. I wonder if all the stretching that I do at school and yoga... helps? I guess I still have to do my stretches after my run. Yup.. I gotta do it!

I was too rushed to make my video at the end of my run today.. but I will make another one tomorrow. Simon told me he watched my video.. hahaha.. grade 9! Thanks for the support Simon!

No comments:

Post a Comment