Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday 12km LSD - with EMMMMMAAA!!!!

1:07 hour
11.24 km
6 mins/km
776 cals

Hey!!! It's my brithday!!! Emma and I ran down past Science World to Kits beach and back over the Burrard Street Bridge to my alley home.

I will write more later!!

OK - Now it is later. Yesterday Emma and I reluctantly went for my birthday run. I was tired. We were both tired. Now I know why I was so tired.. because I am sick!! I hope it doesn't last long.

Anywho, we ran nice and slow in the sunshine. It was beautiful. I like going slow and taking it easy. I felt like we were just chilling and cruising around checking out people doing their Sunday things. I had eaten lots of Taco Bell and other crap so my stomach was making some noises and my bum wanted to make a movement. I held her in and made it home! What a great story. Aren't you glad I came back to write more? hahahah!! Hopefully I will get my run in tomorrow and I will be able to write some nice stuff! hahaha! BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment