Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday 4pm Hot - Verena - HOT!!!



I knew as soon as I walked in the room to lay down my mat that it was going to be a tough class. I went to the change room and got organized and then went back in. I set up my towel, fixed my pony tail and laid down. Sweat. Breathing in hot air. Sweat. I can do this.

Verena is awesome. She told me she likes it when I am in class cause I always smile. She is pretty cool herself. She must study new things all the time because she is always teaching me something new. I like that. She is young too!

It was really hot. I had to sit out some sets. I was hot and dizzy. I wasn't the only one. It was really hot in there. The heat was challenging me but I kept smiling through the dizziness. As I write this I am still red -I am supposed to go for my run - I am going to eat and digest and turn white before I go. OR.. of I change my mind.. I will combine the 2 tomorrow morning before I go dance.

1 comment:

  1. I miss the hot yoga!!!! Must try to fit in classes during spring break so I can catch up a little. :)

    ReplyDelete