Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday 7km LSD - Week 2 :)

36:30mins
7.02km
5'12''/km

This is the first time I have ever done the ten minutes running and one minute walking strategy. I have to say I was really looking forward to the one minute of walking. I edited my music so Camp Lo told me when to walk. I am going to make one of those edits for each run - so much fun when you have good songs. EXCEPT - I put the wrong Better Man in.. but I fixed it.. so I am ready to use it next time!!


I am stoked that it didn't rain. I even saw some sun :) I did the runner nod to people on the C wall and I got some nods back. Some people were really concentrating and weren't looking. I tried to keep a smile on my face.. but keep teeth closed cause I swallowed a bug by the skate area! haha! I kinda choked and tried to spit it out. I hate spitters.. but I will look at them differently now.. maybe they just swallowed a bug???

No comments:

Post a Comment