Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tuesday 4km Steady (supposed to be Tempo) - With Belle!! - week 2

3.99km
23:06
5:46 min/km
300 cal

So - I was supposed to run with Carrie and her fun group today - but the money meeting ran too long and the chance to hang out with Belle changed things. Carrie and I are having a sleep over on Saturday and a run on Sunday.. so we get our time still!!

Belle and I went for a run together in the rain! Dad gave her a light to wear on her head because it was dark. I made her wear a hat to keep the rain off and she kept asking if the light was working cause her brim blocked the beam. We had to slow down a couple of times and walk once but she did awesome! We ran a 4km in the rain in 23 minutes.

When we were running she kept asking if I was going to tell her dad how awesome she ran and I said I would of course. I will tell him you did amazing when you are there to hear it and then when you are not there I will really tell him about how awesome you did. Sam has some good tricks up his sleeve and making Belle run fast was a successful help you get your milkshake started.

I asked Belle about boys and she told me about two different ones that like her. I asked her which one she likes and she said both!! Just like her Auntie Paula - can't choose!! I like them all!!!

We didn't get to see Avatar Imax - it was all sold out :( But we did get to go to East Side Marios and have a snack and chat! YAY!!



No comments:

Post a Comment