Saturday, January 9, 2010

Saturday 3km Steady End of Week 1

starpower711
ran 3.28 km on 9/1/2010 at 1:53 PM with a pace of 5'05"/km http://bit.ly/7HgZVf

I have sore arms from my shots last night. I am not feeling that active because of that juice. Anywho, I got out there and it wasn't raining at first but boy did she pour from the halfway point and back. I hope I can get a nice clear rainless window of time tomorrow for the 7km - but no worries - that is really only 35 minutes and I can live with what I have for 35 minutes. Carrie and I are going to go shopping Tuesday - but I think she already bought the cool stuff!! hahaha!!


This was an easy run and once I got into it I forgot about my arms. I ran down the alley to.. Pacific street to the Aquatic centre and then down to the C wall and back to the tennis court turn and back up to the road to avoid the flooded area and bubble tent. It was a nice little loop.



I have to say - I am not stoked on my fatness.. I really can't believe it actually.. and I don't think I am exaggerating. But, I have to think that I will be fit soon and it won't be that hard because I am a pretty fit person to start with - which means I burn more faster and if I can get some good groceries for dinners - cause I am pretty good at school already- then I will be fine. I need to just stay away from eating out so much and start making my veggies and chicken. I got to get my food organized and then it will be easy! Right? And I will be happy and not write about how fat I am in my blog anymore!!


As for the rest of the day - I was going to do ballet and go to yoga - but I think I am going to let the juices in my arm soak in and do my dance and yoga tomorrow after my long run... if my arms are feeling better. There is no way I could hold my arms up for dance and yoga right now.. so just chill!!


OH!! I made a mix for the long run tomorrow - 10 and 1. That means run for ten minutes and walk for one. I edited some songs together so that I know when it has been ten minutes.. it is pretty cool. Here it is .. if you want it: ten and 1 7km

or if you just wanna listen before you download:

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great music Paula! You rock! mine suck so I am going to put yours into my nano first :) Let's sync tomorrow's run. chat later

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) yay!! I am playing around with adding gadgets.. I couldn't get the countdown to work - that would be cool!! if it worked!! Tomorrow we sync!

    ReplyDelete