Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday 4km Tempo - home early bc of spare :) - week 3

4.03 km
19:19
4'47'' min/km
302 cal

I didn't think of it until the very end of block C that I had my spare last block and another teacher watching dance team after school. What a treat. I raced home and did my run and I still have 45mins before the 4pm yoges!!

Let me tell ya about my run. I walked to the end of my alley and then I started running. I did my usual 4km route. I think I will change it up next time. I tried to run fast but I felt sluggish and I definitely slowed down towards the end. It was windy too - running back towards Yaletown.

I was going to wear my new Adidas pants that are really soft. I tried them on and they were a bit short.. and they felt like a yucky fit.. not too attractive. So.. I took them off and I put on the ones that go to my knee and they are hot! yay! I am going to take the other pair back and get another pair of those ones.. maybe in navy blue... ya!

I thought a lot about my body when I was running. I can't believe it got this fat.. when did it get like this? How did I let it happen. I know.. shut up.. and I am happy.. there is always someone worse off than yourself.. and I am so lucky to be healthy and happy.. but I can be better.. and I want to be super fit for summer!! I want to be able to surf and run around half naked without worrying about my tummy jiggling! At least it is winter still I can cover up my gut and back fat with my running jacket or a hoodie! Wait.. here I go.. off to yoga.. I won't be covered up now!! My goal for this yoga class.. every time fat thoughts come in my head.. imagine Belle and how you don't want her to ever end up thinking like you.. imagine Belle then think about breathing. Belle Breathing. ok.. goal set!!

No comments:

Post a Comment