Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday 10am 1 hour hot with LEO!


Kids in class update:
The bendy girl who is really skinny who was standing behind me a lot the last few classes had nice hair coming in - I told her after in the change room - but it was all sweaty then!

The little Asian lady that takes a million classes a day got her hair chopped - short - I like it better longer on her. I didn't say anything. I don't think I have ever spoken to her.

The big Asian lady in the back left corner - I think she is a nurse - she was there.

The short bald old man who always wears a shirt and who I imagine to be a rock climber was there.

That's enough updates.

Leo did some different things in this class - He went into warrior three from Eagle... instead of from standing bow. That was kinda cool. I like it when they switch things up. Again, he did tons of core. My left arm wouldn't hold me up in side plank so I did another centre.

OK - time to run!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment