Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday 4pm Hot with Katherine - Don't let your mind let you quit too early


Which would you choose? 


bug in my shoe
yellow is see through
Jason Ellis to help me through - get him on my side.. a proposal
Fat
Belle Breathing only worked 20% of the time
I am obsessed
Embarrassing - nipples
You can pull it off
Hungry
Toes - bug in my shoe - from Bali? ewww!! Gross!! Get off me!!
Bug in the hall curled in a dead ball
My armpits are fat - they are huge!
Katherine races an 8km and wanted to quit at 6km - relax second wind
Don't let your mind quit too early - it is after the struggle where you make improvements
I hope my arms don't get any bigger
I would make an ugly pregnant person
smile
maybe it's the pasta
maybe it's the beer
maybe it's eating out
What if I didn't do all the exercise that I do?
surfing - beach -
Adam.. just cause he was sad
I hope the blue one isn't see through
Wash it and iron it and give it back to mom.. both of the yellow ones.. I like yellow though

No comments:

Post a Comment