Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday 6pm Jazz with MOE!! YAY- I went!! Almost stayed home...

I went to dance!! I went to dance!! I went to dance!! I knew once I got there I would be fine and now I have proven it again... just get your but there and the rest will take care of itself! I had a fun class with fun across the floor.

I was chatting with the little girl - woman - with long brown hair.. before class. I gotta learn her name. I couldn't hear all that she was saying to me.. Olympics choosing the warmest city - Cypress closed.. saving snow for the games. Running - then another girl.. the tall one.. LEAH? not sure.. she ran the half last year and is going to do it again this year.. so that is cool! Everyone is doing it!

Next week I wanna wear smaller clothes cause I was feeling fat in my big green shirt and huge sweatpants... and.. I am not... that fat!! I need to feel good.. so next week.. tank top.. and cut off sweatpants!! SEXY!!

OK.. peanut butter sandwich with mom bun and BED!! YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment