Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thursday 6pm Hot - Christine

I love the evening classes. That felt good!! Christine focused on the breathing today throughout the whole class which helped me to relax. I could not stop thinking about how fat I am right now. Stupid thoughts. My shorts were too tight so it kept reminding me. I am gross!! Too much beer over the holiday and not enough yoga! Sucks that it happens so fast... I am getting old too.. so.. it is to be expected. I gotta be more careful because I don't like thinking like this.. I can't wait to be normal me again and not think stupid. I want to feel comfortable and strong in my body.. not fat and wanting to hide..

Anywho - enough of that crap!! It was an awesome class and full. I didn't have any problems. Some of the things I need to work on is not getting out of the postures too early and to stop thinking stupid.

OK - next!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment