Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thursday 3km Steady - Week 1

ran 3.03 km on 7/1/2010 at 8:16 PM with a pace of 5'31"/km http://bit.ly/4Zzc2o

So, I went to yoga and then I went running. It was easy. All you have to do is set your mind to something and you can do it. I had to rush and go pick up the sweatpants.. so ... I can't remember what I was thinking.. let me go back... I ran down the alley to the C wall - past the fancy apartments with the gargoyles. I know was thinking.. who lives there?? That place is dope. I wanna live there. AND - they are taking over this street.. and I was thinking.. Bella Pizza people out back chilling must get to sit there and see who comes and goes.

It was raining a bit but I was sweating from yoga still. I was red in the face and I had to keep telling myself to go slow because today is a slow and steady day - below race pace. I like just chilling and running slow. What else was I thinking... hmmm.. I don't know.. lots... ok.. I am too tired for this! LATER!!!


OH - I am stoked that EMMA and CARRIE started half marathon blogs too!! YAY!! EYE OF THE TIGER!!!

1 comment: